Brestrogen Reasons Why Women Love Bigger Boobs
Recently, Maxim—the popular men’s magazine—featured a page about breasts, shocking right? This one though, was rather comical. It featured a woman who wore a camera between her cleavage and then ventured out into New York City to ask men an assortment of questions—none relating to her chest whatsoever. The hidden camera caught all sorts of people peeking down the girls’ top.
Although we can’t just blame men, women are equally as guilty of checking out big breasts, in fact boobs don’t have to be HUGE to be eye catching, instead perky is enough to catch the attention of others as well. In fact, we love breasts so much that over 1 billion dollars are spent each year on breast enhancement surgery.
3 Signs You’re In Love With Your Breasts - Brestrogen
You buy more than 4 bras each year—4 being the average number of bras a woman will buy yearly. We spend tons of money on bras and 80% of women say they wouldn’t leave their house without one!
You always wear a padded bra. This means you are carrying around extra weight bolted to your back each day (some water bras weigh nearly one pound!) just to make your boobs look bigger.
You have ever contemplated breast surgery. Once again, going under the knife isn’t cheap or easy so this must mean a lot for you to be willing to do this!
For many of us, our love for boobs
comes as no surprise, as we are well aware that ignoring boobs is like ignoring the appearance of our face in this society. The curious question though, is how does this happen? How are we suddenly enamored with this one particular body part? It’s not all cultures that feel this same way, therefore the attraction may feel natural, but in many ways it’s not.
Ironically, only 25% of men prefer large breasts, the other 75% just want round, perky, smaller breasts. So why are women so in love with large boobs? Here are 3 of the more popular reasons.
Comforting - The first thing we are offered as food is a breast; this alone can forever register feelings of security and ease. You don’t need big boobs to breast-feed but most women experience a dramatic increase in the size of their chest when they are pregnant. That means that our mother’s breasts, the place we are held and coddled, is at its largest when we are first born.
Attention -Some women can’t get enough attention! The larger your breasts are, the more attention and looks you are going to get as you go about your day. No matter if this is good attention or not, it’s still attention and to some people that’s all that matters.
Appearance of Wealth - In our modern society obsessed with materialism, large breasts
have become a sign of wealth. Although this is far from the case considering a lot of poor women routinely get breast implants, it’s still the image that we perceive because although breast implants are cheap compared to other surgeries (like a face lift) they are not actually cheap! Having your chest pumped up is still seen as a luxury, no matter how painful or risky it is.
No matter why we love boobs so much, it’s an obsession most can’t seem to get off their minds. If the fears associated with surgery stand in the way of you getting the larger breasts, a safe and effective alternative is a breast enhancement cream, such as Brestrogen.